Watch how to make it here
My quick, go-to post-workout breakfast smoothie. It’s the perfect amount of sweetness, satisfying, and full of healthy nutrients that will provide fuel for the body.
A few notes:
- Frozen kale, spinach, and mango were used in this recipe to save time and money. Using the frozen version, it eliminates the need to wash and dry produce or chop up the fruit.
- I used Vega vanilla plant-based protein powder but any brand will work just fine as long as it is vanilla or not flavored.
- For any leftovers, store in a sealed jar for up to one day.
- 1 cup frozen kale
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 tsp spirulina
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp plant-based protein powder
- 1.5 cup oat milk
- 1 cup ice
- Step 1 Add all the ingredients in a high powered blender. Blend until completely smooth. Enjoy immediately!