Watch how to make it here
The best air fryer cauliflower steak recipe. Quick and easy to make. It’s a healthy recipe for those looking to add more vegetables to their diet and feel satisfied.
A few notes:
- The recipe below is enough for 1 small cauliflower head. Please double the recipe for a larger cauliflower head.
- Extra virgin olive oil is used for this recipe for taste but avocado oil can be used instead.
- For a spicy kick, feel free to add a pinch of cayenne pepper.
Air Fryer Cauliflower Steaks
- 1 cauliflower head
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Step 1 Pre-heat an air fryer to 400F with a total cook time of 10 minutes. Alternatively, you can bake this at 400F for 15-20 minutes.
- Step 2 Wash and dry the cauliflower. Remove the green leaves from the cauliflower, save this to cook another time. Cut the cauliflower in half in the center. Holding one-half of the cauliflower cut off 1/2 inch until you get an even 1 inch cauliflower steak. Set the remaining crumbling cauliflower pieces on the side. Repeat on the other half.
- Step 3 In a small bowl, mix olive oil, paprika, turmeric, salt and pepper. Use a pastry brush to coat both sides of the cauliflower steaks as well as the cauliflower pieces.
- Step 4 Lay the cauliflower steaks and cauliflower pieces on the air fryer tray and insert in the air fryer. Cook for 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Step 5 Serve with my herb sauce and enjoy!