Watch how to make it here
This creamy, Vietnamese-inspired, lemongrass tofu curry is a hug in a bowl and perfect for cold days. Serve with a baguette or rice for a complete meal.
A few notes:
- Russet, Yukon gold, or any other potatoes of your choice can be substituted for the Japanese purple sweet potatoes. However, keep in mind that the Japanese purple sweet potatoes provide a subtle hint of sweetness.
- Shiitake or king oyster mushrooms can be substituted for oyster mushrooms.
- Pre-fried tofu puffs can be found at most Asian grocery stores.
- Frozen pre-minced lemongrass is available at most Asian grocery stores.
- Vegan chicken bouillon cubes can be substituted for vegetable bouillon cubes.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.