Watch how to make it here
Turmeric lemongrass tofu spring rolls are the perfect, light summer meal that can be enjoyed with a delicious and creamy peanut sauce.
A few notes:
- Firm or extra firm tofu can be used for this recipe.
- Pre-chopped lemongrass can be found at most Asian grocery stores in the frozen section. It will save a ton of time!
- The rice paper size used in this recipe is 22cm. Any brand will taste great but I do prefer the Three Ladies Brand.
- Medium-sized Vietnamese rice vermicelli from the Three Ladies Brand is best used for this recipe.
- If allergic to peanuts, please find my almond dipping sauce recipe here. It tastes just as delicious.