Watch how to make it here
This herb sauce is inspired by the famous chimichurri that is commonly found in Argentinian cuisine. Bright, tangy, spicy and full of fresh herbs, it is perfect to put on vegetables.
A few notes:
- The recipe below is about 1 cup worth of sauce. Feel free to double the recipe to make a larger batch.
- Add more white vinegar if you prefer a more acidic sauce.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Step 1 Wash and dry the cilantro and parsley. Roughly chop the cilantro and parsley. Mince the garlic.
- Step 2 Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Enjoy with your choice of vegetables or tofu.