Watch how to make it here
It only takes 5 ingredients to create this creamy peanut sauce. Perfect to serve with spring rolls or drizzle over a salad.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp vegan chicken bouillon paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chili garlic soy sauce
- Step 1 Combine the peanut sauce ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Heat up a saucepan and add the ingredients. Allow it to simmer for a few minutes. Turn the heat off and allow it to cool. The heat might make it watery but once the peanut sauce is cooled, the consistency will become slightly thicker.
- Step 2 Alternatively, you can add the peanut sauce ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute at a time and up to 2 1/2 minutes. Keep stirring after 1 minute until you reach the desired consistency.