Sweet Chili Black Bean Garlic Mushrooms and Celery is everything: sweet, savory, crunchy and chewy. Give this epic veggie collaboration a try!
My love for sweet chili sauce and black bean garlic sauce is endless. One day I figured I would combine the two sauces and see what happens… turns out, it is amazing! The mushrooms absorb the flavor of the sauce and the celery provides that extra crunch.
This is a fun, quick way to dress up mushrooms and celery. If you gave this recipe a try, be sure to tag me on instagram @tifflovestofu or let me know in the comments below. I’d love to see or hear how it turned out for you.
Sweet Chili Black Bean Garlic Mushrooms and Celery
- 1 thumb of ginger (sliced)
- 2 celery stalks (diced)
- 10 white mushrooms (quartered)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp black bean garlic sauce
- 1 tsp cilantro (optional)
- Step 1 Prepare the ginger, celery, and mushrooms (refer to video for chopping method).
- Step 2 Heat oil in a wok or a pan and saute the ginger until aromatic (about a minute). Add the celery, sweet chili sauce, black bean garlic sauce, and mushrooms. Saute for 4-5 minutes or until the mushrooms have shrunk to ⅓ of its size.
- Step 3 Plate and serve immediately.
- Step 4 Notes: Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days.