Watch how to make it here
Recipe begins at 5:48
Looking for a nourishing and healthy vegetable soup to make in 5 minutes? This napa cabbage and carrot tofu soup is nutrient rich and yes, very tasty!
A few notes
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- This recipe is enough for 1 serving so feel to double or triple the amount if you would like to meal prep this soup.
- This soup has personally saved me and brought me back to life on days when I’m feeling ill or need a pick me up. There’s nothing more comforting than a warm bowl of clear soup to heal you.
This napa cabbage & carrot tofu soup is:
Easy to digest
& So Nourishing!
Please let me know if you gave this recipe a try. Leave a comment below or tag a photo on Instagram @tifflovestofu. I’d love to see or hear how it turned out for you.
8-Ingredient Napa Cabbage & Carrot Tofu Soup
- 8oz. silken tofu (half a package, cubed)
- 3 napa cabbage leaves (thinly sliced)
- 1 carrot (roughly chopped)
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- Thumb of ginger (sliced)
- 1 tbsp mushroom seasoning
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp oil
- Step 1 Prep the ginger, cabbage, carrots, green onion and ginger.
- Step 2 In a small pot on medium heat, add 1 tbsp of oil, ginger, carrots, and cabbage. Allow the vegetables to marinate in the ginger infused oil for a couple minutes before adding the green onions and water.
- Step 3 Once the water begins to boil, turn it down to a simmer and add the mushroom seasoning, white pepper, and tofu. Allow it to boil for a few minutes then top it off with the rest of the green onions. Serve it with rice and enjoy 🙂