Watch how to make it here
Recipe begins at 6:39
An effortless, versatile Asian-inspired noodle dish with a mix of vegetables and a perfect, savory sauce.
Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles
- 3-4 asparagus, diagonally sliced
- 2-3 baby bok choy, ends trimmed
- 3-4 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 small carrots, thinly shredded
- 1 tbsp oil
- Vegan ramen noodles
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegan oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- Handful bean sprouts
- Step 1 Prep the asparagus, bok choy, mushrooms, onion, and carrots.
- Step 2 In a nonstick pan, on medium heat, add the onions. After a couple minutes, add the rest of the vegetables. Meanwhile the vegetables are cooking, heat up a pot of boiling water and boil the noodles for no more than 2 minutes otherwise it will become too soggy.
- Step 3 Back to the pan, add the soy sauce, vegan oyster sauce, white vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mix everything well and serve immediately. Enjoy 🙂